Terms of Service
Last Updated: August 22, 2022.
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Glide Tech Investment Advisory Pvt Ltd, herein after referred to as “GTIAPL”, “we”, “our”, or “us”, via it’s website www.glideinvest.com (“Glide Invest”) and/or mobile applications, herein after collectively referred to as the “Platform”.
The materials contained in this website, including all information, entire contents, "look and feel" and design are the property of GTIAPL and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. You may not copy or distribute any part of the website without GTIAPL’s explicit written consent.
You agree and confirm that:
- You are greater than 18 years of age. If you are acting as a Guardian for a minor, you confirm that you have the necessary authority to transact on behalf of the minor.
- There is no guarantee for any returns on investments made in Mutual Fund scheme(s). Past performance of mutual fund/schemes does not indicate the future performance of the schemes and may not necessarily provide a basis of comparison with other investments.
- The units of the schemes shall be allotted, redeemed or switched, as the case may be, at the Net Asset Value (NAV) prevalent as per the cut-off time(s) specified by our technology partners.
- For NACH/ECS/Direct Debit purchases, transaction instructions will be sent to the AMC upon successful confirmation of money transfer to the AMC's account, which may result in a lag between the date of debit to your bank and the date GTIAPL submits your request to the AMC.
- GTIAPL is a Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI") registered Investment Adviser (INA000014793).
- You have read, understood and agree to and confirm the Terms of Services below. If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding the same, you will raise queries, if any, by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by raising a support ticket through our mobile application (under Profile > Support)
Our Duties, Responsibilities and obligations:
- GTIAPL offers you the option to avail its advisory and execution services in multiple combinations as detailed below:
- You may choose to avail of the plan through Glide Invest by entering into a separate Investment Advisory Agreement. This would include detailed risk profiling, goal planning, and preparation of an investment plan. As part of the Investment Advisory Services plan, Glide Invest offers free transaction execution and tracking facilities. GTIAPL does not make it binding on you to avail Investment Advisory Services to avail of the transaction execution facilities through the Glide Invest platform and that you have the option to use Glide Invest only for Investment Advisory Services. You may also choose to only avail of the plan through Glide Invest provided by the technology division of our company. This is offered to clients who wish to use Glide Invest as an integrated platform for investing in Direct plans of mutual funds. Those who avail of the Execution Services plan acknowledge that they are well informed about the risks of investing in financial instruments of any kind. The Execution Services plan does not include goal planning advisory, preparation of investment plans and/or any other advisory services that are offered as part of the Advisory Services plan.
- In both the Investment Advisory Services plan and the Execution Services plan, you take sole and full responsibility of the investment choices you make or the performance of your investment portfolio.
- GTIAPL is the provider of investment advice and recommendations. All execution and reporting services are provided by the technology division of our company.
- GTIAPL will provide record-keeping services where GTIAPL will maintain a record of your personal information, your Know Your Client ("KYC") details and your transactions.
- GTIAPL is empanelled with various AMCs and shall facilitate online transactions in mutual funds for you through its Platform and shall be responsible/ liable for all regulatory compliances /contractual obligations with respect to online distribution of units of mutual funds.
- GTIAPL has entered into agreements with third party technology service providers to link up with banks for offering various facilities through the internet, including net banking and payment and settlement facilities in respect of payment instructions initiated by you using online payment facility. Accordingly, an investment account is available to those who hold a bank account with these banks and have availed the facility for online payments via Net Banking / UPI / Bank Mandates.
- Notwithstanding anything contained hereunder, GTIAPL may enter into separate arrangements with product providers, including but not limited to, asset management companies, insurance companies, ITR filing companies and others for the purpose of providing/ receiving certain ancillary services including in relation to investor education on its platform, with or without consideration.
- GTIAPL will consider any instructions authenticated by your login credentials to have originated from you.
- In absence of sufficient funds (in case of purchase) / lesser quantity of units (in case of sell/ switch), GTIAPL /its authorised representative/service provider shall not be responsible for the non-execution / rejection of your instructions.
- GTIAPL is committed to operating its Platform, and shall perform its duties and obligations described in this Agreement with the highest standards of integrity and fairness and shall act in an ethical manner in all its dealings with the client.
- GTIALP has taken all commercially reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of all confidential or non-public information provided to it by you and shall not disclose the same in any manner, except as provided under this Agreement.
- The algorithm/software offered by GTIAPL shall generate portfolios of mutual funds based on the information entered by you after the completion of the risk profile questionnaire. The plan provided by GTIAPL will be in accordance with your investment objective and risk profiling. Nothing contained hereunder in this Agreement shall bind, or require you to rely on, or act on the contents of these portfolios.
- GTIAPL may share information in/related to your account with third parties (such as authorized agents, vendors and partners) for purposes including but not limited to servicing, transaction processing and/or data analysis or marketing. All such information shall be subject to and protected by confidentiality agreements between GTIAPL and these third parties.
- GTIAPL may disclose your account and transaction information as required to comply with legal and regulatory requirements under any law. In case you violate this agreement, or any applicable laws, GTIAPL may unilaterally suspend or terminate your account and services.
- GTIAPL reserves the right in its sole discretion to block, restrict, disable, suspend your account or part thereof. If you are found engaging in any fraudulent/illegal activities including but not limited to the following activities i.e abusing any of the representatives of the organization, indulge in fraudulent activities on the Platform, using mass media and/or bots to engage with the platform, using mass media and/or bots to malign the organization’s reputation these activities may be referred to appropriate legal authority for a legal recourse.
- GTIAPL is not responsible or liable for:
- Any act that is not an obligation of GTIAPL in this Terms of Service.
- Any loss, notional or otherwise, and variances in values incurred on account of:
- delays and processing time at your Bank, our technology partner BSE Star, and the concerned Registrar & Transfer Agency (RTA) or AMC;
- rejection of your instructions by your Bank, our technology partner BSE Star, and the concerned Registrar and Transfer Agency (RTA) or AMC;
- processing of instructions authenticated by your login credentials;
- non-availability or non-accessibility of the website, telephone(s), or office(s) of GTIAPL in case of circumstances beyond GTIAPL's control.
In consideration of Your use of the Glide Invest app/website and for the facilitation of the Execution services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will read all Offer Documents including the Scheme Information Document (SID), Key Information Memorandum (KIM) and Addenda for all the mutual fund schemes, including level of risk depicted by riskometer, that you invest in prior to investing.
- Your Investment Account will be activated after GTIAPL verifies your personal information in accordance with SEBI’s Know Your Client ("KYC") guidelines and after you have electronically signed the agreement provided to you for the same. You will not disclose any false/misleading information or suppress any material facts relating to your account. You shall be responsible for informing GTIAPL in case of any change in your KYC information.
- You shall provide true, accurate and adequate information as requested on the Glide Invest app/website. You will consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund or setting up a goal. You shall notify GTIAPL of any material change in your personal information and/or profile. GTIAPL would rely on the most recent information provided by you.
- You will ensure that payments for any transactions are made through your own bank account number, and that the said transactions do not contravene any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications of Income tax Act, Anti money laundering laws, Anti-corruption laws or any other applicable laws. No third party account will be used for payments and that any investments made are from legitimate sources.
- You shall not transmit or upload programs or materials on Glide Invest that contain malicious code, such as viruses, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information.
- You acknowledge that you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and logic credentials, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and also agree to keep your login credentials safe and confidential at all times. You further agree to promptly inform us immediately in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You will promptly change your login credentials and inform GTIAPL in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your login credentials and/or online account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
- You will seek independent tax, accounting, legal and financial planning advice before making any investment transactions. Neither GTIAPL nor any of our employees or agents shall be liable for any advice or representation made by it/him/her under this Agreement and it will be your responsibility to make an independent assessment pursuant to the availing/using of the Platform/Services or availing any product or services from us or any third-party provider.
- You acknowledge and agree that GTIAPL do not guarantee that availing of the Services from the Platform will result in profits or avoid losses or meet the objectives, including the investment objectives, of the User or that availing/using of the Platform/Services will not at any time be affected by adverse tax consequences, technical failures, timely regulatory compliance to a new law. We will not be liable to you for any error of judgement or loss suffered by you in connection with the Services provided to you.
- No change of address, mobile no., e-mail id and / or bank details can be allowed for such accounts, unless a duly signed hard copy of such written request is sent to the AMC / CAMS / POS for signature verification and other formalities.
- You agree than in case where the mode of holding is 'minor through guardian', the guardian shall be deemed to have full authority to act for and on behalf of the minor in all matters relating to the Services.You are authorized to make transactions through your login and the amount invested by you in the scheme(s) is through legitimate sources only and does not involve and is not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications or Directions issued any statutory or regulatory or government authority from time to time.
- Your order instructions will be processed as per the cut-off time(s) specified by GTIAPL and our technology partners. Authorised and complete transactions shall be processed at the applicable Net Asset Value ("NAV") as may be accepted by the respective AMCs. AMCs are not obliged to accept your application for subscription to units of their mutual fund schemes in part or in full.
- You agree that any transaction request falling due on a holiday or after the cut off time mentioned on the website would be processed on the next working day and respective NAV would be applicable as per the Mutual Fund's Scheme Information Document. The cut-off timings will be prior to the statutory cut-off timing specified under the SEBI Regulations and the Scheme Information Document for operational convenience.
- All the purchase transactions pertaining to mutual funds made on the Platfom shall be allotted an online folio number and you will be able to access the transaction account statement in electronic format. You will also receive the accounts statements directly from the AMCs/RTAs.
- You agree and acknowledge that transactions done through Glide Invest will be tagged with the RIA Code of GTIAPL.In the case of joint accounts, mutual fund folios maintained by the AMCs will be held in "any or survivor" mode.
- You have the right to transact directly with the AMCs in respect of investments made through GTIAPL. The signature available in your KYC records will be used for verification of any instructions submitted offline (with wet signatures), and further authentication checks and validation may be performed by the AMC if necessary.
- You understand that when we use third party execution services providers for transaction execution, GTIAPL may not be able to offer consolidated portfolio tracking, portfolio rebalancing and any such services efficiently that require awareness of the client’s investment portfolio outside of what has been invested through GTIAPL.
- GTIAPL provides services to submit transactions in multiple schemes of various mutual funds. The respective mutual fund / AMC at its discretion may accept or reject any transaction. You shall not hold GTIAPL liable for any loss, damage etc. arising from rejection of transactions by mutual fund / AMC. Further, all transactions will be governed by the rules of the individual mutual fund / AMC as stated in their SIDs and therefore submission of a transaction and time stamping from Glide Invest systems should not be deemed to be guarantee of acceptance and processing of transaction by the mutual fund / AMC.
- You consent to GTIAPL fetching & verifying your records from the KRA System, as required as per SEBI Guidelines, and also consent to GTIAPL verifying your bank account details.
- You consent to GTIAPL, the AMCs and/or Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTAs) for sharing/exchanging between themselves information related to your KYC and all other details procured from KRA as well as transactions data feed/portfolio holdings/NAV etc. in respect of your investments under Direct Plans of all Schemes ("reverse feeds").
- You agree not to hold GTIAPL / it’s authorised representatives liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of the incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to you by the Mutual Fund.
- You agree that access to your account may be suspended / cancelled /terminated without liability, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice if you do not comply with any of these Terms or any modifications thereof.
- You agree that you will not use the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You also agree you will not use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use, legal rights, or enjoyment of the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you shall make use of the Platform as a prudent, reasonable and law abiding citizen and you shall comply with relevant necessary laws.
- You agree to be contacted by GTIAPL and its employees and partners over phone/ email/ SMS/ Whatsapp or any other form of electronic communication in connection with your registration, advisory and transactions. This consent overrides any registration for DNC/NDNC. You agree and confirm that if your mobile number is registered in the Do Not Disturb (DND) list of TRAI, you may not receive SMS from GTIAPL. You agree to take steps to deregister from the DND list and shall not hold GTIAPL liable for non-receipt of SMS and/or emails related to your account.
In addition to the above, you agree and confirm that:
- Any offering, advice, recommendation or transaction at GTIAPL does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- You are Non-Resident(s) of Indian nationality/origin and that funds for purchases are remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in your NRE/NRO/FCNR account in India.
- You are not resident/incorporated under the laws of the United States of America (USA), Canada or any Financial Action Task Force (FATF) declared non-compliant country or territory.
- As a user of the website from any country other than India, you understand that use of GTIAPL may be a potential violation of laws in such countries. You are solely responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws in your country of residence or citizenship.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any liability incurred in this regard and will indemnify GTIAPL for any liability GTIAPL may incur in any foreign jurisdiction as a consequence of the citizens/residents of countries other than India using the service.
Considerations, Fees and Charges
- Considerations, Fees and Charges for Advisory Services provided through GTIAPL are subject to the terms of service of the Advisory Agreement.
- No fee is being charged currently to you for the Execution Services provided through our Platform
- You acknowledge that GTIAPL reserves the right to charge fees in the future for the Services or any other services offered by GTIAPL. Any such changes will be communicated by GTIAPL via email 30 (thirty) days ahead of implementation, and will be displayed on the website of GTIAPL. Under such circumstances, you have the option to transfer your assets out of your Account without incurring any costs payable to GTIAPL. You agree and understand that any such charges / fees that GTIAPL may choose to levy, in the future, will be in addition to those levied by the AMCs, if any. All liabilities and obligations of the Registered User(s) hereunder to GTIAPL / mutual fund / AMCs / Vendors / trustees of the AMC shall be joint and / or several, as the case may be.
- GTIAPL may change fee structure as it determines in its sole discretion from time to time and notice regarding the same shall be intimated to you adequately in advance prior to such change in fee structure. All charges and fees shall be exclusive of taxes and all Government taxes including but not limited to GST shall be payable by you. All charges shall be non-transferable.
- You understand that while providing execution services through the Platform, investment amount directly goes to AMCs' bank account and at no time does GTIAPL receive any investment amount in their respective bank accounts.
- You understand that the Platform has tied up with BSE Star to provide a Payment Gateway for processing the payments. Hence, whenever money is transferred via the platform, the funds may be available to AMC after a time lag from the time it is debited from your registered bank account via the payment gateway.
- You understand that in the event of any failures in the payments link or in case of any delay in the payment instructions being processed by the Payment Gateway or the Bank or in case of any fraudulent transactions in your registered bank account, Platform shall not be held responsible for the same. Platform merely provides access to the Payment Gateway and shall not be liable for claims/damages of any nature.
- You understand that in case of successful transfer of money but failure of investment transaction, refund will be initiated by AMC within (7) seven business days, and by Payment Gateway within (2) two business days, as the case may be. Actual credit of money in the Client's registered bank account will depend upon your respective bank.
- You understand that in case of any issues with refunds, you must provide a current bank statement to the support team at GTIAPL, who will in term follow up on the same with BSE Star. GTIAPL will not be able to provide any support until current bank statement (with password if required) is shared with the support team via email at email@example.com
Rewards and Referrals Program
"Glide Coins" are virtual currency being offered by Glide Invest to encourage customers to build healthy financial habits. By availing “Glide Coins” on our app, you agree to the terms outlined under the Rewards Program. It is clarified that the Rewards Schemes are offered to the Users on an “as is” basis and without warranty or condition. The Rewards Scheme(s) may not be uninterrupted or error-free and in this respect, the User waives all special, indirect and consequential damages against GTIAPL.
With regards to Rewards:
- Glide Coins will be credited to investors on the platform for good financial habits or on successful conversion of referral to the platform.
- Each Glide Coin is worth 50 paise only. A user must accumulate 250 Glide Coins to before they can redeem the points.
- To redeem Glide Coins, a user needs to verify their profile, complete their KYC, and account opening formalities, to confirm their identity and bank account for redemption. Funds will be transferred only to the bank account registered by the user during their account creation process.
- Upon performing a good financial habit as defined by the app, GTIAPL will award customers Glide Coins, whose value may vary from one action to another.
- GTIAPL in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify a user from the benefits of this reward, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said reward.
- GTIAPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to you, to change, alter, modify, add, discontinue or withdraw any rewards that GTIAPL issues from time to time.
- GTIAPL's decision regarding granting and estimation of any rewards under the reward schemes shall be final, conclusive and binding upon you not owing to any further dispute.
- GTIAPL shall upon its sole discretion introduce a new Reward Program. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to be binding on GTIAPL to introduce a new Reward scheme after the expiry/termination of the current scheme.
- GTIAPL in its sole discretion shall change, alter, modify or add expiry criteria of any rewards from the date of its credit in your GTIAPL account.
- GTIAPL also reserves the right to discontinue the Reward Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Nothing contained herein shall amount to a commitment or representation by GTIAPL to continue the Reward Schemes.
- Any communication/ notice/ complaints / claims pertaining to rewards that are offered to you under the Reward Program shall only be entertained, within 10 days of delivery of such products/ services/ rewards to you. Any claim made after 10 days thereafter shall not be entertained by GTIAPL. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the rewards shall not constitute a claim against GTIAPL.
- You shall not hold GTIAPL responsible for any damages, costs, expenses, charges, actions, claims, demands, losses and liabilities which you incur as a result of the rewards Program.
- You can only redeem up to Rs. 10,000 worth of rewards in your bank account in a financial year regardless of the rewards earned during the financial year.
- You cannot redeem more than Rs. 2,500 worth of rewards in your bank account in one month.
- TDS will be deducted as per the provision of the Income Tax Act, if applicable. GTIAPL is not responsible for any taxation liability for any User that may arise on account of redemption of rewards.
- GTIAPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to you, to change, alter, modify, add, discontinue or withdraw the monthly and annual limits applied on redeeming rewards in your bank account.
- GTIAPL reserves the right to nullify the rewards earned by you under the respective Programs in case of closure of your account or the termination / cancellation / deletion of your account or the termination/cancellation of the respective Programs.
- GTIAPL does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness and worthiness of the Reward Programs and shall not be responsible if the same are in any way found to be non-productive.
- The monetary benefit of each Glide Coin is the same for every user and is subject to change at any time. GTIAPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to you, to change, alter, or modify, the monetary value of the Glide Coins.
- GTIAPL reserves the right to cancel the Glide Coins credited if the User has accumulated rewards through any fraudulent way or use of any robot, spider or other automatic device or in violation of any of these Terms.
With regards to Referrals:
- GTIAPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to you, to change, alter, modify, add, discontinue or withdraw the conditions to refer a friend to Glide Invest.
- You will receive the referral reward only when the referred party profile is new to Glide Invest i.e. they do not have an account with Glide Invest at present or in the past, and completes their first successful transaction at Glide Invest.
- GTIAPL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice to you, to change, alter, modify, add, discontinue or withdraw the definition of a successful referral.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- You will earn rewards for referring as many people as possible. The referred party will earn rewards for joining Glide Invest only if they meet the terms mentioned herein.
- GTIAPL reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the referral limit mentioned in the above point for different users and GTIAPL’s decision on this is final and not subject to appeals.
- GTIAPL reserves the right to amend this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of GTIAPL on all matters relating to, or in connection with the use of this offer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- You agree that the following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of
these will lead to the initiation of legal and criminal action against you and also result
in immediate termination and disqualification from the Referral Program, deletion of
your Glide Invest account, forfeiture of existing referral invitations and accrued, but
not yet received, referral rewards:
- Spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of Glide Invest Referral offer through invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail, SMS, publishing any article or content about Glide Invest products, services, etc.
- Advertisement of any kind in any form on any medium print, audio visual form, web, etc including social media (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, etc), or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- Fraud, attempted fraud or abuse of the Glide Invest Referral offer
- Organizing competitions, contests online, posting content about Glide Invest, etc.
- Any act or omission resulting in damage to Glide Invest in any form whatsoever in nature.
- Advertisement includes all forms of communications like any information about Glide Invest products, services, etc, a form of documents, pamphlets, circulars, brochures, notice or any research reports or any other literature or information, material published, or designed for use in a newspaper, magazine, SMS or other periodicals, radio, television, telephone or tape recording, videotape display, signs or billboards, motion pictures, telephone directories (other than routine listings) or other public media including any generally accessible websites or emails, whether in print or audio visual form or used in workshop/seminar or public speaking or in any other manner. This also includes social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully. Nothing in the Terms of Service, or on the Platform shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell, or a recommendation for, a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation, offer, recommendation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of that jurisdiction.
The materials on GTIAPL's Platform is provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis. GTIAPL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GTIAPL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitations of Liability, Indemnity and Warranty
- In no event shall GTIAPL or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Platform, even if GTIAPL or a GTIAPL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify GTIAPL or its directors, employees, associates, partners or suppliers for all the liabilities (including claims, damages, suits or legal expenses in defending itself in relation to the foregoing) arising due to (i) use or misuse of the Platform (ii) non-performance and/or non-observance of the duties and obligations under these terms and conditions or due to your acts or omissions (iii) any act, neglect, misconduct or fraud on your part.
- You warrant that all the details and information provided by you to GTIAPL or its directors, employees, associates, partners, or suppliers while using this Platform (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) shall be correct, accurate and genuine.
- Further, you shall be solely responsible for any investment decision taken by you on the Services and GTIAPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you or other users of this Platform due to such investment decision, or any kind of reliance upon it. You expressly agree that use of the Platform is at your sole risk.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, GTIAPL and its directors, employees, associates, third-party partners or suppliers disclaim all warranties or guarantees – whether statutory, express or implied – including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GTIAPL or through the Platform will create any warranty or guarantee other than those expressly stated herein.
The use of our services does not give you ownership of any of GTIAPL's intellectual property rights, including our branding or logos. You may not use content from our services until you obtain our prior written permission and attribute ownership.
GTIAPL may send you announcements, messages or information on our services as well as general content on investing and personal finance. You may opt out of some of these messages. As a user, you consent to receiving such promotional, transactional and commercial communications from GTIAPL through physical documents, email, SMS or other digital means.
GTIAPL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GTIAPL of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
© 2022 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information, data, analyses and opinions ("Information") contained herein: (1) include the proprietary information of Morningstar and its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed except as specifically authorised; (3) do not constitute investment advice; (4) are provided solely for informational purposes; (5) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely; and (6) may be drawn from fund data published on various dates. Morningstar is not responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses related to the Information or its use. Please verify all of the Information before using it and don’t make any investment decision except upon the advice of a professional financial adviser. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value and income derived from investments may go down as well as up.
GTIAPL shall make reasonable efforts to keep all the information relating your dealings through your investment account confidential. Provided however that GTIAPL shall be entitled to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise as may be required by law or third party service provider required to effect the transactions requested by you.
You shall not use (except as expressly authorized by this Agreement) or disclose Proprietary Information without the prior written consent of GTIAPL unless such Proprietary Information becomes generally publicly available without your breach of this Agreement. You agree to take reasonable measures to maintain the Proprietary Information and Services in confidence.
Use and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
GTIAPL Platform is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secret and/or other relevant intellectual property laws. No information, content or material from the Platform may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without GTIAPL’s express written permission. You are hereby given a limited licence to use the Platform for your personal and non-commercial use, subject to your agreement of these Terms. You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the GTIAPL Platform.
If the whole or any part of the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (as defined below), GTIAPL shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities, and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues. “Force Majeure Event” means any event, due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of GTIAPL, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the digital processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, lockdown, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
All illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms under the law of any jurisdiction will not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
No failure on the part of any party to exercise, and no delay on its part in exercising any right or remedy under this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right.
You agree that we may transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms at any time without any further notice. You agree that you cannot assign or otherwise transfer, subcontract the terms or any rights granted hereunder to any third party.
Any dispute, controversy, claims or disagreement of any kind whatsoever between the Parties in connection with or arising out of this Agreement shall be referred for arbitration, to a sole arbitrator appointed by GTIAPL, through arbitration to be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat and venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai, India. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
Governing Laws & Jurisdiction
The Execution Services and all the online transactions carried out through the Glide Invest app/website are subject to the terms and conditions of the Execution Service Agreement, the SIDs of the schemes of various mutual funds, read with the addenda issued from time to time, and/or any applicable Advisory laws. The Investment Advisory Services carried out through the Glide Invest platform are subject to the terms and conditions of the Investment Advisory Agreement executed at the time of signing the agreement.
The provision of the platform are subject to and governed by the laws of India. The Courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in respect of the Terms of Service. All disputes are subject, first, to mediation, and then to Arbitration in Mumbai by a sole arbitrator appointed by GTIAPL.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 and guidelines issued thereunder as amended from time to time and other applicable laws, rules and regulations issued by the Government of India relating to mutual funds and provision of online facility.
Notwithstanding the termination or rescission of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement shall continue to apply to those duties and obligations which are intended to survive any such cancellation, termination or rescission, including, without limitation clauses related to Limitation of liability, Indemnity, Warranty, Intellectual Property, Confidentiality, Dispute Resolution, Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Further any provisions of this Agreement which by implication are to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive such termination. Termination of the Agreement shall not abate the causes of action that have accrued to the Parties prior to such termination.
Modification of Terms
GTIAPL reserves the right to change or modify, from time to time, any provision related to the Service(s) or these Terms, which also include, changing of the extent and scope of the Services and/or include any other category, service, facility or feature within the term ‘Service’, at the sole discretion of the Platform. Any such change(s) shall be effective immediately upon the posting of revised Terms and may be notified via Platform. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to ‘LAST UPDATED’ at the top of these Terms. By using the services provided through our Platform, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms herein including the amended Terms published on the Platform from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you do not agree with any such change, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Platform. It is, further, clarified that the User’s use and access of the Platform /Service(s) is subject to the most recent version of these Terms made available on the Platform at the time of such use.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mrs. Shivangi Parekh
Glide Tech Investment Advisory Pvt Ltd
Motilal Oswal Tower
Junction of Gokhale & Sayani Road
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
Time: Mon - Friday (10 AM - 5 PM)
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GTIAPL's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GTIAPL does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. GTIAPL may make changes to the materials contained on it’s website at any time without notice. GTIAPL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully.